SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE 02 9487 1500
Peacefully nestled within a boutique collection of only eight, this modern townhouse is perfect for families seeking style, space and easy-care living. Beautifully renovated interiors are complemented by quality appointments, with a free-flowing living area spilling out a choice of alfresco spaces and child-friendly garden. It’s conveniently located close to Thornleigh West Public and Pennant Hills High, plus a short stroll to Thornleigh Market Place and train station.
– Spacious lounge and dining room, second living area
– Covered alfresco deck
– Wrap-around child-friendly level lawn, vertical gardens
– Stone crafted kitchen with stainless steel Smeg appliances
– Upstairs bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes, custom study
– Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobes and ensuite bathroom
– Chic main bathroom with bath, guest powder room, laundry
– Ducted air conditioning, ducted vacuum
– Entertaining terrace, double garage, security system, shed
– Strata fees is $850 per quarter approximately
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.