Seeking Marketing Manager
Soames Real Estate are looking for an experienced real estate professional to join their team as Marketing Manager working out of their Wahroonga Office. Working closely with the Principal and Sales Manager this is an important and varied role. As our brand ambassador you are responsible for how our brand is perceived in the marketplace, and you work closely with both the Management Team and the Sales Team to ensure that we are relevant and on brand at all times.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Managing all marketing for the company
- Managing all company events, off-site training sessions and sponsorship opportunities
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with the sales and property management team
- Coordination and managing of social media content
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
- Creation and publication of all marketing material i.e. custom DLs, booklet covers, etc.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials
- Working with design agencies and assisting with new product and branding launches
- Maintaining content across all websites
- Management of profiles and access in sales CRM
- Execution of monthly email campaigns
- Execution of quarterly flyers
As a family owned business, with over 50 years in our local market, we are a trusted brand, who offer further career development to the right candidate. If you have Real Estate experience and would like to be part of our dynamic team, please forward your Resume to Kim Greenan, Sales Manager at email@example.com.
Looking for a fresh start in 2021?
Soames Real Estate is looking to expand on it’s 50 year milestone by recruiting Sales people that want to be part of a fun, energetic team that supports one another to ensure we all succeed. You will receive coaching from internationally renowned trainer Josh Phegan, as well as support from a full time Sales Manager and the best Admin staff in the Real Estate industry.
So, if you are looking for a change in career and live locally or experienced and just feel you need a change of scenery with more income potential, call or email me to arrange a confidential discussion.
We are looking for a Saturday Receptionist to join our professional team!
Your key duties & responsibilities will include:
Answering the phone and responding to enquires
Meeting and greeting clients as the first point of contact
Data entry and filing
General administration support to the property management &
General office cleaning duties
You must have:
A good attitude and work ethic
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Good time management
Be able to work under pressure
To apply or find out more, please contact Pam Wall or Alisha Jiang
on 9481 9199 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org